Vinyl sheet flooring or resilient flooring is clearly the most versatile flooring value for todays busy lifestyles.
In addition to being exceptionally durable and easy to clean, vinyl sheet flooring
gives you hundreds of styles and colors to choose from. Of all the hard surface floors, resilient flooring offers the greatest variety of choices by far.
No matter what your decorating style may be, vinyl sheet flooring outperforms, withstands heavy traffic, resists stains and provides the greatest quietness and comfort of any hard surface floor.
Nothing is easier to maintain than vinyl sheet flooring and they never need waxing.
Vinyl Sheet Floors Are Available in 3 Types of Finishes:
- No wax wear surface (Vinyl No-Wax) which requires frequent washing and polishing to keep it shiny.
- Urethane more resilient to scratching keeping its new appearance for a longer period.
- Enhanced Urethane which is the most resistant and only needs the odd sweep and occasional wipe.
Benefits Of Vinyl Sheet Flooring:
- Match any decor with unlimited style and design options.
- Easy to maintain, just mop.
- Durable even in high traffic areas.
- Fits all budgets with wide range of prices.
- Moisture resistant - great for kitchens and bathrooms.
- Comfortable underfoot.
- More than 80% of VCT raw material is Limestone, a clean, non-polluting and benign fiber.
Maintaining Sheet Vinyl Floors....
Vinyl flooring needs to be maintained to keep it in its mint good-looking condition. This involves it being swept/vacuumed on a regular basis with regular washing with a floor cleaner that does not require rinsing. Avoid abrasive cleaners and use a little liquid polish to give it its shine back. If you are going to use mats, use ones that are made of natural fibers. Mats that have rubber underside can sometimes stain the vinyl floor tiles.
Return To Our Flooring Library of Flooring Information & Tips